Tuesday, November 5, 2019

About me

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am working as a Development Officer in Life Insurance Corporation of India since last 25 Years. In this long journey, I meet various type people in society. The people I meet always add something to  my  life, be it negative or positive. Regardless of the type of impact they leave, I always learn a valuable lesson from their presence.
I learnt that life of each one of us is very important for their dependents &  are the valuable asset for their family. So every individual, poor or rich, should take care of themselves for the sake of their family because they are very important asset of them.
Life insurance is best way to secure our lives not for us but for our dependents.
I am recruiting officer and recruited huge number of people as Life Insurance Advisor. 
I believe in creativity. I have developed number of websites on life insurance for different segments of society. I also developed Training website for team.

Since, the real estate agent are moving in society, they come in contact of various types of people and having a large asset of client base. Therefore they are the right person to do LIC business because they already had skill to talk, convincing power.

To earn this client base normal people have to work for years.

I welcome you to LIC. Join us and grab the opportunity to become MDRT LIC advisor.

Regards,
Ashok Sonkusale
Development Officer
Life Insurance Corporation of India.
Thane Division

No comments:

Post a Comment